Why write this blog?


I am writing this blog because when I started to investigate the world of Comenius Projects I found almost nothing that was of any use to me in starting up my own project. Since then things have improved a lot but I would like to think that anyone that finds and reads this blog will get a lot out of it and will be encouraged to participate in their own project. Here I am recording all the steps I take and all the ups and down I experience, the honest unvarnished reality.

If anyone would like to contact me to talk further about comenius projects please don't hesitate to do so.


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Follow up after Greece

As so many of the students in Greece seemed to already be a part of Facebook it seemed only logical to create a community there for them to join. This we have now done and it is called...

YEAD Comenius Project 2008-2010

If you have a facebook account look for it in the groups section and join if you feel like it. It is an open group so there is no problem.

No comments: