Why write this blog?


I am writing this blog because when I started to investigate the world of Comenius Projects I found almost nothing that was of any use to me in starting up my own project. Since then things have improved a lot but I would like to think that anyone that finds and reads this blog will get a lot out of it and will be encouraged to participate in their own project. Here I am recording all the steps I take and all the ups and down I experience, the honest unvarnished reality.

If anyone would like to contact me to talk further about comenius projects please don't hesitate to do so.


Thursday, November 27, 2008

So that was Poland

Well we have now returned from the first of our trips within the framework of the comenius project. For the day to day details I am writing a blog which tells (nearly) all and can be found here.

As for the serious side of things the visit was very useful on many fronts. Firstly for the work done on the elements of the project that we have already done, webpages, background work on the countries etc. Secondly it has proved invaluable for the preparation of the next two trips and then finally for the preparation done with regard to the work that still has to be completed by the students in what is left of the project.

No comments: