Why write this blog?


I am writing this blog because when I started to investigate the world of Comenius Projects I found almost nothing that was of any use to me in starting up my own project. Since then things have improved a lot but I would like to think that anyone that finds and reads this blog will get a lot out of it and will be encouraged to participate in their own project. Here I am recording all the steps I take and all the ups and down I experience, the honest unvarnished reality.

If anyone would like to contact me to talk further about comenius projects please don't hesitate to do so.


Saturday, August 23, 2008

Flights for November

Flights for our November meeting are proving to be a problem, I have been through all the normal airlines and they are all asking for a lot of money to get to Katowice.

Most of them are saying that I will have to go via somewhere else, hence two flights, hence prices that are all around 300-400 euros. My idea has always been to take three staff members with me in order to spread the experience as much as possible. This is looking a little doubtful at the moment. We shall have to see.

No comments: