Why write this blog?


I am writing this blog because when I started to investigate the world of Comenius Projects I found almost nothing that was of any use to me in starting up my own project. Since then things have improved a lot but I would like to think that anyone that finds and reads this blog will get a lot out of it and will be encouraged to participate in their own project. Here I am recording all the steps I take and all the ups and down I experience, the honest unvarnished reality.

If anyone would like to contact me to talk further about comenius projects please don't hesitate to do so.


Thursday, August 14, 2008

Success confirmed, more or less

Life is weird sometimes, here I have been mentally wringing my hands awaiting the outcome of the Comenius selection process, Dominika tells me that we have all been passed but still I have to wait as our agency is closed in August (of course). Then I run into Mª Jose in the supermarket this afternoon and tell her that our coordinator thinks we have all been approved and she off handedly replies that at the end of July she spoke to Nuria Estrada and was told that we had been approved then!

Apart from feeling a bit knocked back I suppose that at least it is some sort of confirmation. Mª Jose did also add that Nuria said that we were lacking some of the documentation that our coordinator had to supply.

This I will check out with Dominika when I can.

No comments: