Why write this blog?


I am writing this blog because when I started to investigate the world of Comenius Projects I found almost nothing that was of any use to me in starting up my own project. Since then things have improved a lot but I would like to think that anyone that finds and reads this blog will get a lot out of it and will be encouraged to participate in their own project. Here I am recording all the steps I take and all the ups and down I experience, the honest unvarnished reality.

If anyone would like to contact me to talk further about comenius projects please don't hesitate to do so.


Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another school drops out, but another joins

We have just heard from Dominika that now her friend in Malta, Tatjana, will have to drop out of the preparatory meeting and participating in the project altogether because now she has changed schools her new school doesn't want to start a project like this and she feels she is too new to do so on her own and in her old school they can't find anyone willing to take it over. This is a shame as, to be honest, I would have loved the chance to go to Malta!

It is swings and roundabouts however as in the same mail she has told me that we now have a new partner, Stella Lantsia from Cyprus. She is applying for the grant for the preparatory meeting so we hope to see her here with us not too far in the future.

No comments: