Why write this blog?


I am writing this blog because when I started to investigate the world of Comenius Projects I found almost nothing that was of any use to me in starting up my own project. Since then things have improved a lot but I would like to think that anyone that finds and reads this blog will get a lot out of it and will be encouraged to participate in their own project. Here I am recording all the steps I take and all the ups and down I experience, the honest unvarnished reality.

If anyone would like to contact me to talk further about comenius projects please don't hesitate to do so.


Sunday, November 25, 2007

More official invitations

I have had to take the afternoon off classes today to run around and send more official invitations for the people who have to come to the week of meetings that will be from the 13th onwards. Stella Lantsia will be coming but only from the 16th, the Wednesday because she can't come sooner.

Nikos will be coming together with his colleague Georgia and it turns out that the Swedes will be three people Nina, Susanne but also Susanne's husband. Apparently he is coming with them to play golf!

Now it only remains for everybody to receive approval for the visits from their national agencies.

No comments: