Why write this blog?


I am writing this blog because when I started to investigate the world of Comenius Projects I found almost nothing that was of any use to me in starting up my own project. Since then things have improved a lot but I would like to think that anyone that finds and reads this blog will get a lot out of it and will be encouraged to participate in their own project. Here I am recording all the steps I take and all the ups and down I experience, the honest unvarnished reality.

If anyone would like to contact me to talk further about comenius projects please don't hesitate to do so.


Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nesrin won't be coming

We have just heard that Nesrin Kacan from Turkey will not be attending the meeting, apparentlyher national agency (which being outside the EU does not receive any EU funding towards visits) won't pay for it, so obviously she can't come. Luckily they have said that she will be able to participate in the project so that is good.

I have sent her a message expressing what a shame it is that she won't be able to come.

No comments: