Why write this blog?


I am writing this blog because when I started to investigate the world of Comenius Projects I found almost nothing that was of any use to me in starting up my own project. Since then things have improved a lot but I would like to think that anyone that finds and reads this blog will get a lot out of it and will be encouraged to participate in their own project. Here I am recording all the steps I take and all the ups and down I experience, the honest unvarnished reality.

If anyone would like to contact me to talk further about comenius projects please don't hesitate to do so.


Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Preparing for the preparatory meeting

As part of the work towards the preparatory meeting that will be held in January I have created a blog page that will act as a guide for the people who are thinking of attending the week of meetings here in Roquetes.

The Roquetes virtual tour is just a way for them to situate themselves as to where Roquetes is and what our school is like. This comes as a result of a few rather confused mails in which people expressed their doubts as to where Roquetes is and to which airport they had to fly. I have already sent detailed instructions but I do appreciate that it can all be really confusing and after all, no one is going to meet them at the airport. I have also done it out of concern that the problems we have been having with trains recently may well make their journey more than a little interesting.

There are maps and photos and even a couple of simple videos.


No comments: