Why write this blog?


I am writing this blog because when I started to investigate the world of Comenius Projects I found almost nothing that was of any use to me in starting up my own project. Since then things have improved a lot but I would like to think that anyone that finds and reads this blog will get a lot out of it and will be encouraged to participate in their own project. Here I am recording all the steps I take and all the ups and down I experience, the honest unvarnished reality.

If anyone would like to contact me to talk further about comenius projects please don't hesitate to do so.


Friday, September 12, 2008

Waiting for notification

Today I phoned Nuria Estrada at Ensenyament and asked the simple question about, "what do we do now?" She told me, very briefly, that now the only thing I can do is just wait for official notification that we have been approved. This has to arrive from Barcelona and should be here next week. Once we get it I will have the details of what to do next and how to access the money.

The money is really the important bit as things are starting to fall into place and I could probably reserve the flights for November now. Of course as Wizzair is a low cost airline the sooner the better.

No comments: