Why write this blog?


I am writing this blog because when I started to investigate the world of Comenius Projects I found almost nothing that was of any use to me in starting up my own project. Since then things have improved a lot but I would like to think that anyone that finds and reads this blog will get a lot out of it and will be encouraged to participate in their own project. Here I am recording all the steps I take and all the ups and down I experience, the honest unvarnished reality.

If anyone would like to contact me to talk further about comenius projects please don't hesitate to do so.


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oooops, small problem

These things are sent to try us I suppose. Out of interest I checked the price of tickets just now on wizzair and it seems that there aren't flights on the 14th and 21st, the nearest I can get are two days before or after these dates.

I am not sure how to solve this as with other airlines I am going to be charged the earth!! We will see, perhaps we will have to go wednesday to wednesday and miss that last two days with everyone else, after all, needs must when the devil drives.

No comments: