Why write this blog?


I am writing this blog because when I started to investigate the world of Comenius Projects I found almost nothing that was of any use to me in starting up my own project. Since then things have improved a lot but I would like to think that anyone that finds and reads this blog will get a lot out of it and will be encouraged to participate in their own project. Here I am recording all the steps I take and all the ups and down I experience, the honest unvarnished reality.

If anyone would like to contact me to talk further about comenius projects please don't hesitate to do so.


Monday, September 8, 2008

Work to do and Katrin's webpage

Today I have to phone Nuria and find out about what I have to do now, Dominika said that a contract has to be signed. In addition I have to discover how the money has to be controlled and administered as I ought to try to finalise the flights to Poland in November as soon as possible before the price starts to go up on Wizzair.

Katrin, in the mail she sent, gave us an address for the web page that she has done (or has been done for her) for the project.










Which at first glance I liked a lot, it is clean and impressive, especially in these colours. The only link that works at the moment is the one directly to her school's page, we will have to wait and see how the rest work. Her school page is nice too, it uses the same photo, but doesn't contain an awful lot and is only in german. In her mail she mentioned that she has seen my blog, the only problem is that I don't know which one she means, this one?

1 comment:

Katrin said...

Thanks for compliments on my website. Indeed, I have made it all by myself. I am learning by doing, really exciting...
I am trying to keep up with your blogs - see you later!
Katrin