Why write this blog?


I am writing this blog because when I started to investigate the world of Comenius Projects I found almost nothing that was of any use to me in starting up my own project. Since then things have improved a lot but I would like to think that anyone that finds and reads this blog will get a lot out of it and will be encouraged to participate in their own project. Here I am recording all the steps I take and all the ups and down I experience, the honest unvarnished reality.

If anyone would like to contact me to talk further about comenius projects please don't hesitate to do so.


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's official!

Dominika has sent a mail to everyone today making the dates for the visit in Poland officially the 14th to the 21st. This means that if, IF, I had access to the money I could reserve the tickets already.

She has also confirmed that she wants us all to book into the Villa Eureka, this apparently is in the centre of her city and only two minutes away from her school on foot.










She will make the bookings necessary here and let us know when it is done.

So now I just wait, though I think if I don't hear anything by Thursday I will ask the school if they will advance me the money... though whether they will or not I have no idea.

No comments: